This is Part 2 in a 3-part series for Directors on their role in the boardroom to govern and lead mentally healthy workplaces. In this post, I outline a 4-part framework that will assist directors in leading workplace mental health in the boardroom.
This free download will outline CRITICAL WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY matters from 2017 in the governance, business and regulatory landscapes that should be on every director’s radar in 2018.
• Introduction of industrial manslaughter in Queensland, Australia
• Sexual misconduct
• Director training in health & safety governance
• Introduction of qualifications for health & safety professionals
• Trust in decline globally
• Non-confirming building products
• Modern slavery
…And so much more!